London video production
07584 667 842 WhatsApp
You already know that your business needs a strong online presence. A steady video stream on your social media platforms will help your brand:
• Keep visitors on your site for longer
• Improve ranking on web searches
• Engage with your potential costumers
Many entrepreneurs have found the answer to this by learning how to film their own content thus keeping their social media followers happy without breaking the bank.
• 3 hours hands-on filmmaking
• Camera framing and stabilisation
• Basic lighting techniques
• Basic sound and mic techniques
• Timelapses and slow motion techniques
• Basic editing and sound mixing
Bring your iPad or iPhone to one of our workshops and help yourself to all the tips and tricks to film your own professionally looking videos at home.
There's no need for previous filming experience or special equipment, only the drive to make that first movie!
29 Nov 2017
18:30 to 21:30
The Bright Emporium
London SW11 1SY
Price £75 per person
[Booking fees apply]
Do you want to improve your video skills?